Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
5 reasons you can't miss the CIPD Middle East People Conference 2019
The first ever CIPD Middle East People Conference & Awards will take place on 10 - 11 April this year at Grosvenor House in Dubai.
It’s set to be a landmark event as it’s the first international conference to take place outside the UK and Ireland. If that’s not enough reason to sign up to attend, here are 5 things that you won’t want to miss out on.
#1 There are so many great learning opportunities
Want to know one of the secrets of those who are at the top of their professional game? They refuse to stop learning. Conferences are the perfect setting to keep yourself sharp by learning new things and getting up to speed with the latest developments in HR and L&D.
Over the two days of CIPD ME, you can attend a selection of workshops, interactive panel discussions, town hall meetings and practical case studies that have all been specifically designed to introduce you to something new or give you an alternative perspective on a familiar subject.
If we’ve piqued your interest, here’s a sneak peek at some of the workshops on offer:
- Design thinking for HR: Redesigning the employee experience
- Diversity: Inclusive leadership and unconscious bias
- Progressive recruitment: Using technology to hire the right talent
- Leading with emotional intelligence
#2 The speaker line-up is fantastic
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, CIPD
- Emma Seymour FCIPD, Vice President of Worker Welfare, Expo 2020
- Ehab Hassan, Chief HR Officer, du
- Keith F. Watson FCIPD, CIPD Tutor, ICS Learn(we might be ever so slightly biased about this one!)
- Check out the full list of speakers here.
#3 You can celebrate with the best in HR and L&D
#4 You’ll be able to grow your professional network
#5 You can come and chat with us