Associate membership is awarded to Student members who have successfully completed the CIPD-approved Certificate or Diploma.
Benefits of becoming an Associate member
- Get to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name.
- Enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
- Show your commitment to high standards and ethical compliance.
- Support your job and professional development through exclusive access to a growing and vibrant community of HR and L&D professionals, leading-edge resources and tailored development tools.
The benefits and advantages that professional CIPD membership gives me are: the connection and links to latest HR trends; the global network of CIPD professionals and access to online forums to exchange ideas ... [and] the ability to sign off letters “Assoc. CIPD” – which identifies me as part of the HR professionals’ community.
Your steps to upgrading to Associate member:
- Step 1:Become a Student member once you enrol onto your CIPD qualification.
- Step 2: Ensure your CIPD membership remains current while you study.
- Step 3: You've done all the hard work and completed your Certificate or Diploma qualification. Now we'll award you with Associate membership and there are no fees involved.