Get instant access to resources and support
Affiliate Membership brings you the latest CIPD insights, research, case studies and resources to help you stay up-to-date. It’s ideal if you need help to check you’ve got the right people policies for your organisation.
It also gives you access to our network of 160,000 people professionals around the world, so you can share ideas, learn and make decisions about your people practices.
This grade could be for you if...
- you’re looking for straightforward access to resources, content, support and CIPD networks
- you’ve got people management responsibilities, but you‘re not working directly or full time in HR or L&D. Or you’re already in a senior people role and you want occasional access to CIPD networks
- you’re not committed to studying or being assessed for CIPD membership
Affiliate Membership is not right for everyone. If you’re keen to develop a career in the people profession, and build your professional credibility, Affiliate Membership is probably not right for you. Why not take a look at our other membership grades.
What's in it for you?
Becoming a member means immediate access to a range of benefits. Look at some of our most popular benefits below, or go to our member benefits page to see the full range.
- Research, surveys and policy reports
- 100s of online business, HR and L&D journals supplied by EBSCO
- Time-saving email updates, including In a Nutshell and a weekly HR news bulletin
- Practical podcasts, topic summaries, factsheets and guides, and more.
Connect, learn and be inspired
- Online Community forum - Socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
- Join CIPD networks.
- Find inspiration at CIPD conferences and events.
- CIPD Profession Map - assess your capability and access recommendations on what you need to know and do at every stage of your career.
- My CPD Map - an online assessment tool to identify your strengths and areas for development
- CIPD Career hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key employability skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities
Affiliate Member fees
Joining fee: £40
Affiliate Member fee for up to 12 months* (from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022): £260
You can pay by card or through direct debit instalments, and you’ll need to renew your membership annually on 1 July. We’ll send you renewal information well before the due date to remind you how much is due.
* Depending on when you join in the year, we offer different membership fee options.