Re-joining CIPD membership is easy
Re-join the CIPD and we'll keep you informed, supported and connected throughout your career.
If you have been a CIPD member previously, re-joining the CIPD is easy. It only take five minutes and you'll have instant access to member-only website content.
Were you a CIPD member between 30 June 2016 - 1 July 2017?
Renew online today or call us on (65) 6338 4528.
Find your re-joining fees below.
Were you a CIPD member before 30 June 2016?
Download previous member form or call us on (65) 6338 4528.
You will have to pay a re-joining fee in addition to the membership fee. Find your re-joining fees below.
Professional members will be asked to provide evidence of your ongoing Continuous Professional Development - Learn more about CPD.
If you have any questions about rejoining, then please call (65) 6338 4528 or email us.
Not previously a CIPD member? Find out about joining today.
|Membership type||Re-joining fee||Membership fee (up to 6 months)*||Membership fee (up to 18 months)*|
|Associate member / Academic Associate||£70||£79||£237|
|Chartered Member / Academic Member||£70||£92||£276|
|Chartered Fellow / Academic Fellow / Chartered Companion||£70||£105||£315|
* (Up to 6 months: 1 Jan 2019 – 30 June 2019 | Up to 18 months: 1 Jan 2019 – 30 June 2020)
Welcome back to CIPD membership
Start enjoying expert benefits and resources:
- Your badge of credibility in the HR and L&D profession.
- The confidence you inspire in your current and future employers, clients and peers.
- Your enhanced career prospects and earning potential.
- Exclusive access to the latest HR and L&D resources, tools and research.
- Opportunities to socialise, discuss and learn from an interested community.
Even though I have been in this profession for over 30 years, the learning never stops. Without wishing to sound cheesy, CIPD membership has enabled me to do that.
Kathy Hampden, Chartered FCIPD