Please beware, no individuals or organisations outside of the CIPD are authorised to guide people through the membership Experience Assessment process or charge people for guidance.
Anyone wanting to complete a CIPD qualification can make sure they are using a legitimate study centre with this checker. All coursework, including assignments, must be the student's own work.
CIPD Learning short courses are delivered directly through the CIPD and in some cases in collaboration with select delivery partners. If you are in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm legitimacy or any offer of training services you may have received.
Scam emails and communication may have:
- a sender’s email address that doesn’t correspond with the CIPD’s website address
- incorrect or inconsistent information about CIPD membership
- no official CIPD logo/branding or poor quality CIPD logo/branding
- different fonts and strange layout used throughout the email
- spelling and grammatical errors
- illegitimate website links.
Have you been contacted by a suspicious entity?
If you receive a suspicious email or correspondence which references the CIPD and you are unsure of its legitimacy, please let us know by contacting email@example.com or call +971 (0) 4 275 6900.
Any individual or organisation found to be impersonating the CIPD may face legal action.