4 Day Short course
This 4-day comprehensive programme provides a unique opportunity to analyse the concept of employee engagement and explore its contribution as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high-performance working environment. You’ll develop the skills to design and undertake analysis of engagement in an organisation, plus create action plans and implement employee engagement programmes.
Dates and location
- This course can be delivered in-house
Key learning objectives
By completing the course, participants will be able to gain practical strategies and solutions to:
- Analyse the concept of employee engagement, both intrinsically and also as an instrument for facilitating high-level business purposes
- Explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high performance working environment
- Design and undertake an analysis of the relationships, causal or correlational, between levels of employee engagement and organisational performance, measured by both process efficiency and corporate outcomes
- Create justified, cost effective and strategically defensible action plans for promoting engagement within their own organisation and elsewhere
- Evaluate levels of employee engagement within organisations, functions and business units and recommend and implement programmes designed to achieve remedial changes or embed levels of engagement already accomplished.
Courses providing HR fundamentals, information on labour law and business partnerships for HR professionals and line managers
Courses providing specialist coverage on employee engagement, organisation design and reward management
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace