Workplace learning continues to evolve, bringing along not just challenges and opportunities, but also the need for L&D to constantly develop their skills to meet the demands of its people. An effective business partner needs to understand the business problems they are facing, and master stakeholder engagement.
Using a holistic approach, this two-day course will help you boost your own credibility with fellow senior managers operating at strategic levels within a company, and further develop your business partnering skills. You will learn how to work closely with the business by designing L&D systems and interventions that address strategic business issues.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Align and integrate L&D policies and practices with other organisation practices to support business outcomes
- Understand and explain the contribution L&D can make to an organisation
- Position L&D in relation to the strategy of an organisation
- Implement L&D policies, set and evaluate business performance standards
Dates and duration
- Duration: 2 days
- Next public course: Dates to be announced
- This course is available for in-house delivery only
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace