The impact of COVID-19 has highlighted just how important it is for Learning and Development, HR and Organisational Development professionals to continue to perform their roles effectively whilst working remotely and at distance from their colleagues. Organisations need to be able to support all their remote workers and ensure that they can maintain and improve their own professional skills whilst they are unable to attend face-to-face training courses.
The challenge here is that ‘traditional’ classroom training courses don’t automatically translate into online delivery. As such, the Designing and Delivering Virtual Training programme will help you develop and run successful live virtual learning courses.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Learn the key principles for developing powerful course materials that are optimised for a virtual classroom format
- Understand and apply research-proven models in courseware development using CIPD’s 4 -stage approach
- Discover how to convert existing face-to-face training programmes to effective virtual classroom training
- Sharpen your virtual learning facilitation skills using technology, facilitation techniques and practical tips to achieve the required learning outcomes
Dates and format
- Next public course: 27, 28, 29 September and 12 October 2021
- Live virtual programme
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace