In order to develop a workplace wellbeing strategy, organisations must be clear on the different definitions and what best describes their approach to employee wellbeing. Considering current models and strategic approaches is a vital stage in the planning process.
Employee wellbeing programmes and initiatives embody the wider goal of increasing engagement and happiness, thus contributing to a more effective organisation.
This highly practical and interactive course provides the tools required to create employee wellbeing initiatives and the opportunity to draft a wellness strategy and action plan during the session.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Define well-being, describe strategy and explore current models
- Choose an approach that fits with your organisation
- Consider sources of information and formulate a wellbeing plan
- Develop a strategic framework for wellbeing at work
- Identify measures of effectiveness and review next steps
Dates and duration
- Duration: 2 days
- Next public course: Dates to be announced
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace