From IOT to blockchain, the ethical implications of tech to employee experience, vendor management, selection and implementation, this immersive programme covers everything you need to know about tech for HR.
Delivered over six live virtual classes to ensure better learning retention and leave room for workplace application projects, this course will help you understand how to harness technology to support business objectives and shape a better workplace experience.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the paradigm shift needed to harness the value of new technologies in HR’s digital transformation
- Make better tech decisions for your business needs, and see past the tag from vendors
- Build and manage a complex vendor management landscape as part of a best-fit ecosystem
- Design a human-centric tech-enabled workplace that supports the achievement of business objectives
- Understand the problems new technologies are best designed to solve, and the environments in which to apply them
- Apply a best-fit approach to how new technology is used to create future-fit workplaces
Dates and format
- Next public course: Dates to be announced
- Live virtual programme
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace