Workforce planning is a process that aligns changing business and people strategies. It needs to be evidence-based so as to provide leaders with the insights to make informed decisions about their workforce – and aims to ensure the right people have the right skills at the right time in the right place at the right cost.
This course features the use of interactive tools and techniques to run analyses across component elements of both demand and supply criteria for your workforce strategy, and provides good practice case studies on how these models work in practice.
Key learning outcomes
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between business and people strategy
- Assess and anticipate external market factors to mitigate people risks
- Use the techniques and tactics applicable to workforce planning
- Reflect on global best practice case studies across private and public sectors
- Develop action plans to identify critical roles to improve recruitment and retention
- Implement workforce plans
- This course is now being delivered virtually
- Next live virtual session: 24 - 26 November and 10 December 2020
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace