This CIPD postgraduate qualification programme will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- Develop and evaluate resourcing and talent management strategies
- Introduce plans that fit your organisation's needs
- Understand good practice in recruitment and selection techniques
This is a fast-track development programme, which is made of three components: a 4-day face-to-face component, followed by one day of practical application and an assessment to be completed within eight weeks.
Please note that on successful completion of the programme, you'll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Human Resources and your CIPD Awarding Body certificate will reflect this. An accompanying transcript to the certificate will highlight the specific Award unit studied.
Key learning outcomes
- Critically analyse the internal and external factors impacting on resourcing and talent management
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity in resourcing and talent management practices
- Identify how to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Evaluate resourcing and talent management strategies for long term planning
- Undertake long and short term session planning
- Utilise workforce planning to identify gaps for talent planning
- Critically analyse recruitment and selection methods for predictability, reliability and validity
- Utilise talent management tools and techniques
- Analyse turnover, stability and retention strategies
- Review retirement, redundancy and dismissal practices against law, ethical and professional practice.
Dates and duration
- Duration: 5 days
- The dates for the next public course are to be announced.
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace