This highly effective courses provides an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process, including preparation for, and practical experience of, conducting interviews. Through practical application, gain the essential tools for different recruitment and selection methods, learn about the legal context of recruitment and selection, and how to select appropriate recruitment channels.
The group discussions and practical application of your skills developed over the three days will enable you to understand how best to construct job descriptions and person specifications, and ascertain suitably effective induction processes.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- Identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective induction.
Dates and duration
- Duration: 3 days
- Next public course: 18 - 20 November 2019, Dubai
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace