This practical Organisation Design course training will help you deal with the challenge of reorganising, restructuring, or changing other aspects of your organisation. It is built on five case studies of GCC companies which contextualises the specific organisation design challenges faced by national and expat HR & OD practitioners.
It gives you straightforward frameworks and practical tools to design an effective organisational structure and how it fits within the context of broader organisational development work. This course can be customised and delivered in-house.
Key learning outcomes
By completing the course, you will gain practical strategies and solutions to:
- Define what organisation design is and differentiate between organisation development
- Use organisation design terminology and translate design models into practical concepts
- Appreciate how and when to use system and change models in organisation design
- Apply the 6 step organisation design thinking process
- Relate relevant GCC case studies to what works in practice
- and much more
- This course is delivered virtually
- Next live virtual course: Dates to be announced
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace