Employee salaries and HR programmes frequently account for close to half of many organisations operating expenses. One reason for this high level of investment is the recognition that people are the ultimate source of innovation and competitive advantage. In order to leverage maximum employee value and potential, many leading organisations are turning to human capital analytics to gain a deeper understanding of their workforces, and improve the quality and credibility of HR decision-making.
This programme provides an in-depth introduction to HR analytics and enables you to develop the skills to initiate a human capital analytics journey by providing tools and methods for linking HR and business strategies, demonstrating the credibility of HR, improving talent management processes and more.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of human capital analytics
- Leverage HR analytics to make evidence-based workforce decisions
- Implement human capital analytics initiatives
- Assess an organisation's readiness to implement those
- Understand the importance of HR analytics as an evidence-based decision-making tool
- Measure the value of a learning and development programme
- This course is now being delivered virtually
- Next live virtual programme: Dates to be announced
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace