Delivered in partnership with leading law firm Clyde&Co, this two-day interactive course will walk you through the legal landscape of employing people in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. From recruitment to termination, it will prepare HR practitioners to successfully handle common labour law issues which arise across the Kingdom.
Participants will also get to hear about CIPD’s latest thinking in ethical HR and going beyond legal compliance. This is a very interactive workshop with multiple real-life case studies, and a live labour-law clinic with our lead lawyer to answer all your legal questions.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship
- Recognise the main rights that the employee has during the employment period
- Identify the issues to address at the termination of the employment
Dates and duration
- Duration: 2 days
- The dates for the next public course are to be announced.
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace