This 1-day course is for those looking to remain optimistic, curious and motivated under pressure, and optimise their performance at work whilst ensuring well-being. It’s also an idea course for anyone interested in the science of optimal performance.
The demands of the modern working environment often call upon us to do more with less. This can challenge our performance, particularly during peak periods. This course will help you raise your awareness of stress, pressure and challenge, and recognise your own resilience strategies. Plus, you’ll gain the skills to actively integrate new techniques to build resilience and enable optimal performance at work.
Managing your energy and emotional state increases your ability to respond to stressors and handle relationships more effectively. Recognising your own thought patterns and exercising control helps direct focus and performance. Using the Resilience Roadmap, you’ll learn how to apply daily techniques that will help develop new habits and build your own and others resilience.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Recognise the nature of resilience, pressure and stress
- Recognise how you respond to stress, pressure and challenge
- Identify how you can perform optimally
- Identify the components of optimal physical performance
- Leverage your own movement, nutrition and recovery
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Improve working relationships
- Exercise thought control and direct focus to improve cognitive function
- Commit to daily habits that lead to optimal performance
Dates and duration
- This course is tailored and delivered in-house
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace