For a business to grow and achieve its strategic goals, it needs strong foundations.
Organisational structure and its management, evolution and maintenance are closely linked to success. The Advanced Award in Organisation Design and Development delivers in-depth insight into how organisation design impacts both day-to-day and long-term activities.
Through a comprehensive exploration of theory and practical deployment, this course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver immediate and impactful results. This programme is particularly beneficial for those managing change or reviewing organisational culture.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you need only attend one week of Dubai based face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment to be completed within three months of attending the workshops.
Key learning outcomes
By completing the course, you will gain practical strategies and solutions to:
- Understand the theoretical basis of organisation design and development and apply a context in terms of value and contribution to organisational life
- Identify and utilise available design options regarding organisational structures and relationships
- Put in place processes and systems that are necessary to maintain structures and relationships, and evaluation of same
- Utilise methods and procedures of organisation development and review their strategic impact
- Support change management through the application of organisation development strategies
- Exhibit an understanding of organisational culture, norms and behaviours
- Recognise the importance of the HR role in advising on these design and development choices and be able to support their implementation.
Dates and duration
- Virtual delivery available soon
- Dates to be announced
- Also available for in-house delivery upon request
Build HR capability in yourself, your teams or your organisations through generalist and specialist courses for HR professionals and line managers
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace