3 Day Short course
This course explores the fundamental shifts in organisational learning and provides practical solutions to facilitate true learning & development transformation. Gain practical strategies and solutions to align learning closely to business needs, to use data and metrics to guide learning strategies, to apply principles of neuroscience in design and delivery, to use curation and digital-mobile solutions to facilitate, agile, self-directed learning, to create engaging socialised learningenvironments and effectively measure learning impact.
Dates and location
- 13 - 15 March 2018 - Dubai
Key learning objectives
By completing the course, participants will be able to:
- gain practical strategies and solutions to align learning closely to business needs
- use data and metrics to inform learning
- apply principles of neuroscience in design and delivery
- use curation and digital-mobile solutions to facilitate agile, self-directed learning
- create engaging socialised learning environments and effectively measure learning impact
- define methods to create and deploy cost-effective digital learning assets and solutions
- develop an implementation plan to move to a more digitally enabled learning approach.