CIPD short courses
A CIPD short course gives you and your organisation the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good-practice HR, L&D and people management practices in your workplace. Bite-sized by design, our short courses build your expertise in specialist areas, giving you the tools to advise your organisation on crucial people management and development issues.
In the Middle East we offer region-specific business focused, practical and interactive training courses covering HR and people development. We have designed and delivered training programmes in over 50 countries worldwide and provide development programmes for over 15,000 learners a year.
Reasons to attend a CIPD short course
- Benefit from CIPD Training’s unparalleled expertise in HR and L&D.
- Receive the gold standard in teaching from leading practitioners and experts in the field.
- Tap into the latest thinking on topical issues from CIPD’s research arm.
- Attend classes at conveniently located hotels and training venues.
- Benefit from member discounts.
- Gain a short course from the most prestigious brand name in HR and L&D: CIPD Training
- CIPD HR Essentials, 17 - 19 September 2018
- Creating a Coaching Culture, 30 September - 1 October 2018
- Workplace Wellbeing Strategy, 2 - 3 October 2018
- Building Personal Resilience, 4 October 2018
- UAE Labour and Employment Law, 8 - 9 October 2018
- Compensation and Reward Management, 8 - 11 October 2018
- Download training calendar for more dates
Courses providing HR fundamentals, information on labour law and business partnerships for HR professionals and line managers
Courses providing specialist coverage on employee engagement, organisation design and reward management
Courses on future focused learning and designing, delivering and evaluating learning and development in the workplace