CIPD short courses
A CIPD short course gives you and your organisation the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good-practice HR, L&D and people management practices in your workplace. Bite-sized by design, our short courses build your expertise in specialist areas, giving you the tools to advise your organisation on crucial people management and development issues.
In the Middle East we offer region-specific business focused, practical and interactive training courses covering HR and people development. We have designed and delivered training programmes in over 50 countries worldwide and provide development programmes for over 15,000 learners a year.
Reasons to attend a CIPD short course
- Benefit from CIPD Training’s unparalleled expertise in HR and L&D.
- Receive the gold standard in teaching from leading practitioners and experts in the field.
- Tap into the latest thinking on topical issues from CIPD’s research arm.
- Attend classes at conveniently located hotels and training venues.
- Benefit from member discounts.
- Gain a short course from the most prestigious brand name in HR and L&D: CIPD Training
Generalist short courses
Specialist short courses
Gain relevant, in-depth technical knowledge of compensation and reward management and how to develop tailored strategies and solutions that support real organisational and business needs
L&D short courses
This course will teach you how to critically analyse the internal and external factors impacting L&D, and how to evaluate the approaches to establish learning needs in organisations