Contact us today to discuss CIPD qualifications for your teams
As a people professional yourself, you’ll know that your organisation is only as successful as its people team. With the CIPD, you can help your employees navigate a changing professional landscape, and transform the challenges of today’s workplace into tomorrow’s success.
As global leaders in HR and L&D, we’re already helping thousands of organisations to support and nurture their teams – and we can help yours, too. Let’s get started.
What qualifications are available?
There are five qualifications for your teams, from Foundation level to Advanced:
- Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- Associate Diploma in People Management
- Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development
CIPD qualifications will benefit your organisation by:
- raising standards of HR and L&D across your organisation
- increasing the confidence and gravitas of your people profession teams
- investing in your teams performance and productivity
- upholding your professional standards and ethics
- reassuring your investors, regulators and network of stakeholders
CIPD qualifications will help your employees by:
- increasing the knowledge and skills they need to excel at what they do
- strengthening their reputations at work and the connections with the people they work with
- connecting them to a large network of other people professionals, through membership with the CIPD
- connecting them to the latest developments in the world of work.
How we’ll work with you
We’ll work closely beside you, helping you draw up your own criteria when deciding the best qualifications to support your staff – and drive your organisation forward.
All our qualifications are available online, perfect for international teams and for employees wanting to access learning both at home and in the office.
Our NEW approach to delivering qualifications in organisations
We’ve partnered with a select number of study centres to create a panel of Organisational Delivery Partners (ODP). Our ODP’s have gone through rigorous approval process so you can be sure that you’ll be dealing with the best – they have a track record of excellence, delivering both outstanding learning experiences and exceptional pass rates. We’ll work with you to select the right ODP for you and your team.When working with us, you’ll:
- be assured of delivery and finding the best fit solution
- have us overseeing the quality of the learning your people will receive
- be given the opportunity to work with us to build a wider HR curriculum
- get expert advice and guidance on selecting the right qualifications and study levels
- get access to a range of qualification delivery options
- be guaranteed a smooth and personal onboarding programme to help your team get the most out of CIPD membership
- have access to a dedicated Relationship Manager who’ll support you and your team every step of the way.
Working together, we can inspire the very best in people practice – and help shape the future of our profession.
Our Organisational Delivery Partners (ODP)
Avado is a professional academy, trusted by over 800 organisations globally, delivering interactive learning experiences in people, data, marketing, and agility. Avado builds the capability of individuals and organisations by offering new skills and mindsets through quality apprenticeships, professional qualifications, workshops, and corporate training.
Avado learning experiences are agile and flexible, and are designed to help further a career in the HR and L&D fields.
The BIBF is the leading training and education provider in the MENA region, and is affiliated to the Central Bank of Bahrain. Their commitment to excellence has strengthened its position as the leading educational provider across all major business disciplines and serves as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering Thought Leadership, Assessment and Training.
Bradfield Learning and Development has been a trusted partner of the CIPD for almost three decades delivering its qualifications around the globe across all industry sectors. It has been a key player in developing HR professionals across all of its territories and its various office locations make it ideally placed to serve the EMEA region and Europe.
For more than 130 years, the ICS Learn Group has been delivering an unrivalled training experience for organisations by providing greater choice, quality and value in how your people learn and develop.
MOL is integrated with Total People, and both organisations are part of the LTE group which is a social enterprise dedicated to learning, training and employment, with a mission to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
Oakwood has worked with hundreds of organisations throughout the MENA region ensuring a successful CIPD programme to gain knowledge, set internal standards and develop the organisations’ HR and L&D function within their organisational structure. Oakwood is in a position to not only offer qualifications for your employees, but will ensure hands-on knowledge and development to add value back in the workplace.
Watson Martin, a Reed Group company, has been providing CIPD qualifications for individuals and corporate clients since 2004 and has supported thousands of candidates to successfully complete their qualifications. They are the only provider to offer all specialist units across all levels and all modes of delivery.