As a people professional yourself, you’ll know that your organisation is only as successful as its people team. With the CIPD, you can help your employees navigate a changing professional landscape, and transform the challenges of today’s workplace into tomorrow’s success.
As global leaders in HR and L&D, we’re already helping thousands of organisations to support and nurture their teams – and we can help yours, too. Let’s get started.
What qualifications are available?
There are five qualifications for your teams, from Foundation level to Advanced:
- Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- Associate Diploma in People Management
- Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development
CIPD qualifications will benefit your organisation by:
- raising standards of HR and L&D across your organisation
- increasing the confidence and gravitas of your people profession teams
- investing in your teams performance and productivity
- upholding your professional standards and ethics
- reassuring your investors, regulators and network of stakeholders
CIPD qualifications will help your employees by:
- increasing the knowledge and skills they need to excel at what they do
- strengthening their reputations at work and the connections with the people they work with
- connecting them to a large network of other people professionals, through membership with the CIPD
- connecting them to the latest developments in the world of work.
How we’ll work with you
We’ll work closely beside you, helping you draw up your own criteria when deciding the best qualifications to support your staff – and drive your organisation forward.
All our qualifications are available online, perfect for international teams and for employees wanting to access learning both at home and in the office.
All your questions about the new qualifications answered
You can still achieve a CIPD qualification if you want to start before March 2021
Gain CIPD membership without doing a qualification
For other ways to develop your knowledge and skills