Throughout the pandemic, employees have had the opportunity to rethink their expectations of – and relationship with - work. There has been an increasing sense that the dynamic of employee/employer relations has shifted as with the employee gaining greater power and choice. It’s now perhaps more crucial than ever that employers are tuned in to what employees and potential employees really want.
Amidst the backdrop of a simmering workplace revolution, the ideas around greater flexibility, more visible signs of social responsibility, and opportunities for personal and career growth, where can employers raise their employee value propositions, and critically where should you start?
In this session, we will discuss:
- How has the pandemic transformed the employer/employee relationship, and what does this mean for employers?
- What are the critical elements of a good value proposition in a post-COVID world?
- Flexibility, purpose, professional growth - how can organisations meet the needs of a new workforce?
- Where can organisations start?
- Christine Belanger, Senior Director, Rewards, Performance & Workforce Effectiveness, Mubadala Health
- Jon Boys, Labour Market Economist, CIPD
- Florencio Rhency Padilla, Founder & Managing Director, Perky People
The session includes a chat moderated by the CIPD.
Explore our related content
Field experts, leading practitioners and CIPD advisers examine a range of topics and issues concerning the people profession
Introduces employer branding, why it’s important, and how organisations can develop a strong brand aligned with their values