Supporting your strategy to develop HR and L&D teams
When your team learns through the CIPD, they access research-led insights from the world's HR and L&D experts, allowing them to challenge the status quo, inspire action and influence change.
We work in partnership with you, helping you identify your learning needs to create a programme that’s aligned to your organisation’s goals.
Multiple ways to learn and develop
Online, face to face or blended, we deliver cost-effective learning solutions designed to fit around your team’s busy schedule. Our team will work with you to create the perfect programme for your needs.
Face-to-face or live virtual learning
Whatever HR or L&D challenges you face, we can work with you to enhance your organisation’s performance through in-house training.
Develop HR capability through high impact, tailored learning solutions for your team.
- The CIPD has designed and delivered training programmes in over 50 countries worldwide and provide development programmes for over 15,000 learners a year.
- In the Middle East we offer region-specific, business focused and practical training courses for HR, L&D and line managers which can be run as open programmes or in-house. We will support your learning through our pool of learning experts and partners.
- Using various delivery methods CIPD in-house short courses can be delivered face to face, virtually through live classrooms, or a blended approach of the two. We can also tailor programmes to meet your requirements.
- Our courses are highly interactive and participative, where participants will have the opportunity to work on key aspects of their area of focus in the context of their organisation and their own role. During our programmes, real life examples will be drawn from the Middle East and international arena and we use the CIPD and other up-to-date research to demonstrate good practices in this area. Please contact us to find out more
If you’re looking to build deeper knowledge and skills within your team, opt for our respected and internationally recognised HR and L&D qualifications.
CIPD qualifications are the global industry standard, highly sought after by employers and professionals alike. Through approved partners, we deliver CIPD qualification programmes for individuals at every stage of their career.
Live virtual short courses
Our trainers deliver over 100 courses, covering every aspect of HR, L&D and people management.
In response to COVID-19, we have adapted our face-to-face courses for virtual delivery. Our process is to put the learner at the core of our approach to ensure we deliver the same rewarding learning experience as in a physical environment.
Our course trainers have gone through rigorous training to ensure that the content delivered engages learners, encourages participation and supports learning retention.
All our programmes also include pre-learning, post-learning and follow-ups to ensure all delegates have understood the concepts and can confidently and efficiently implement them in their day-to-day.
Our online qualifications offer your team flexibility and control over when and where they learn. This can also make it easier for globally dispersed teams to learn together as a group.
Your team will benefit from regular, interactive online classes and social and collaborative learning techniques delivered via an award-winning online campus.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
- CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development
CIPD HR qualifications:
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management
CIPD L&D qualifications:
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in L&D
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate / Diploma in L&D
- L&D Awards and bundles/sets
If you’re looking for something we don’t currently cater for, we can build a bespoke solution for you.
We can help you mix and match our courses, qualifications, resources and online development tools to create your perfect learning solution.
Endorsement of your learning programmes
- Independent, external endorsement of your development programmes
- Benchmarking against the global standards in the CIPD Profession Map
- Use of the CIPD endorsement logo as a quality mark to promote your course and recognise achievement of learners
- Recognition as an employer of choice – showing commitment to developing your workforce.