What does great HR, L&D and people management look like in your organisation?
We’re here to help you develop your HR and L&D teams against a credible, internationally recognised benchmark, embedding the knowledge, skills and capability specific to your culture and needs.
We’ve been setting the standards for the profession for more than 100 years and we are the only professional body in the world that awards Chartered Status to HR professionals.
CIPD has worked with the most progressive organisations around the world tailoring our approach to help build the capability of their HR and L&D professionals. We are now officially launching a new suite of services designed to support organisations across the GCC region.
By sharing fresh thinking and leading edge practice on how to professionalise your teams, your function can build agility to face both current and future workplace challenges and opportunities.
It is imperative to upskill the HRDs and HRMs to be up to date with the changes in the global HR community.
Hanadi Al Noman
Regional Human Resources Director in Jumeirah Group for the UAE
We believe this engagement will reveal mutual benefits... to mark a new era in this industry along with exciting success stories in organisation and people excellence
Ahmad Al Mahri
Assistant Secretary General, The Executive Council of Dubai & GS Affairs
Exclusive annual partnership benefits
- A dedicated CIPD engagement manager, and a day of tailored face-to-face support
- Quarterly round-up of the latest and most thought provoking thinking and research from HR and business, shared in person with your HR team
- Invitations for your HR director to join debates and regional thought leadership opportunities, plus networking events for members of your HR and L&D community
- Public brand affiliation with CIPD – demonstrating your organisations commitment to the continuous professional development of your HR and L&D functions
- Ticket to either the CIPD Annual Conference or L&D Show in the UK
- Copies of our regional HR Publication, People Management Middle East, delivered to your team as well as copies Work. the CIPD’s quarterly thought leadership title
- The opportunity to take part in CIPD research and content
- Preferential pricing for additional CIPD and partner services
- No joining fee when five or more employees become CIPD Affiliate members
- 12 month Professional Development Corporate Membership of PWC in the Middle East